Lisa Shepherd has spoken extensively across North America to diverse audiences on B2B strategy, marketing, innovation, commercialization, market research, and entrepreneurship.
Click here to view Lisa’s recent speaking engagements and audience feedback.
Interested in having Lisa speak at one of your upcoming events? Complete the contact form below and we'll be in touch shortly. For an immediate response to a speaking inquiry, please call 416-598-4684 ext. 241 and speak with Kara McAulay. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- 2012 Acetech 2-Hour Power Session: “Marketing for Business to Business Companies”
- 2011 Richard Ivey School of Business (Western University): “Secrets of Entrepreneurial Success”
- 2011 Annual Advisory Conference of the Walsingham Fund: “B2B Marketing for Fast-Growth Companies”
- 2011 Innovators Alliance: “Practical B2B Marketing”
- 2010 CEO Summit – W100, PROFIT Magazine: “Marketing for B2B Companies”
- 2010 CEO Summit – Hot 50, PROFIT Magazine: “Marketing for B2B Companies”
- 2010 Innovators Alliance: “Branding for B2B Companies”
- 2010 Michigan State University: “Secrets of Success for University-Based Start-Ups”
"Fabulous and extremely applicable – Lisa has great understanding of needs – great resources."
"Excellent presenter, succinct and useful presentation."
"Clear speaking style and all information presented was relevant."
"Most informative and relevant today – excellent speaker."
"Fantastic and succinct."
"Very insightful and deep sharing."
"Superb, immediately applicable."
"Very useful information and practical."
"The most helpful session of the day – the information provided was immediately applicable and practical."
"Great presentation, I appreciated the “how-to” aspect of her advice."
"Excellent, finally I feel engaged – this session made the conference worth it. A good example of a worthwhile session!"